Plain in the city

A plain Quaker folk singer with a Juris Doctorate in his back pocket, salt in his blood, and a set of currach oars in the closet, Ulleann Pipes under his arm, guitar on his back, Anglo Irish baggage, wandering through New York City ... in constant amaze. Statement of Faithfulness. As a member of the Quaker Bloggers Ad Hoc Committee I affirm that I will be faithful to the Book of Discipline of my Meeting 15th Street Monthly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Make Music

a jane1
  • Make Peace, Make Pirogis, Make Friends, Make Nice, Make Cake, ( don't make war... that is just an unmaker... )

  • 4 Comments:

    At 7:42 PM, Blogger Contemplative Scholar said...

    Yes.

     
    At 7:34 AM, Blogger Contemplative Activist said...

    Speaking of making things, I have yet to make borscht.

    D'ya reckon you could scam the recipe from Little Poland next time you're there.

    *Missing LP borscht like crazy*

    ;)

     
    At 9:30 AM, Blogger Lorcan said...

    CA...
    I think I would have to take some video in their kitchen... say... I think I would like to make a documentery about Chopan... or something... but then, to be truthful, we would have to add the footage to a film about Chopan...
    hmmmm
    we'll see if it works..
    :)
    lor

     
    At 9:15 AM, Blogger ash said...

    Make Cake Not War. I can see that one sticking in ol' Blighty... we have a rather unhealthy obsession with cake round these parts. Cake, cream teas and fruit preserves make the staple of any church fĂȘte...

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home