Plain in the city

A plain Quaker folk singer with a Juris Doctorate in his back pocket, salt in his blood, and a set of currach oars in the closet, Ulleann Pipes under his arm, guitar on his back, Anglo Irish baggage, wandering through New York City ... in constant amaze. Statement of Faithfulness. As a member of the Quaker Bloggers Ad Hoc Committee I affirm that I will be faithful to the Book of Discipline of my Meeting 15th Street Monthly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Street

Street Ministers...

1 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger ash said...

I always thought that Jehovah's Wittness artwork was a little intimidating.

I've read both of those publications there, except the one with the old man on the front was in English when I read it... it says 'Keep on the Watch!' infact, here it is I scanned the cover at the time and uploaded it, as an example of how not to use images to sell a product... I uploaded that in december 2004 apparently, so it's good to know they keep on using the same material...

My current gift from the local Wittnesses is 'What the Bible REALLY says.' But they haven't come back to discuss it yet (probably good as I haven't read it yet)... my locals tend not to come if they say they will.. I think I scare them :o(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home