Plain in the city

A plain Quaker folk singer with a Juris Doctorate in his back pocket, salt in his blood, and a set of currach oars in the closet, Ulleann Pipes under his arm, guitar on his back, Anglo Irish baggage, wandering through New York City ... in constant amaze. Statement of Faithfulness. As a member of the Quaker Bloggers Ad Hoc Committee I affirm that I will be faithful to the Book of Discipline of my Meeting 15th Street Monthly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Nonconformity

Don't look now I think there is a nonconformist behind us

Are you the tug boat?

4 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Blogger ef said...

Wow, Lor!

That is an amazing photo!

I sometimes am that boat (aren't they all tugboats?) - for both good and ill. sometimes I am that different, but just as grey on the exterior as anyone could ever be.

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger David Carl said...

Lor,

I am the Ocean. The tugboats, both grey and colorful, along with the ship, are games I play.

Best,

Dave

 
At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And all we have is the Art Car Parade.

 
At 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a Blessed Thanksgiving Lor.
I love listening to your heart and seeing your "on point" photos. Thank You.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home