Plain in the city

A plain Quaker folk singer with a Juris Doctorate in his back pocket, salt in his blood, and a set of currach oars in the closet, Ulleann Pipes under his arm, guitar on his back, Anglo Irish baggage, wandering through New York City ... in constant amaze. Statement of Faithfulness. As a member of the Quaker Bloggers Ad Hoc Committee I affirm that I will be faithful to the Book of Discipline of my Meeting 15th Street Monthly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends.

Monday, January 01, 2007

Failing, falling, and landing on my feet...

Yup... isn't it odd how whenever folks around me fall, they always land on my feet?

2 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger ef said...

This made me laugh, but I dont' really know what it's about. care to elaborate?

:)

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Little Black Car said...

Okay, I've been working on this one (for a very long time, obviously), and I still don't know what you mean, but lately I've felt like there has been much falling on my feet by people for whom, for various reasons, I can do nothing. I feel like I'm always falling on someone else's feet. I hope some of those whose feet I've bruised in the past do me a bit of a favor and let me help them up this time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home