Plain in the city

A plain Quaker folk singer with a Juris Doctorate in his back pocket, salt in his blood, and a set of currach oars in the closet, Ulleann Pipes under his arm, guitar on his back, Anglo Irish baggage, wandering through New York City ... in constant amaze. Statement of Faithfulness. As a member of the Quaker Bloggers Ad Hoc Committee I affirm that I will be faithful to the Book of Discipline of my Meeting 15th Street Monthly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Sorry Friends

Ever since Blogspot "upgraded" it has taken so long to load the pages to respond that I have often just given up. Today, it took me almost a half hour to go to the add comment page. So, I must apologize to Friends whose blogs I have almost stopped commenting on... I really don't know what to do about it. It just takes too long to log on to Blogspot. Further, their "help" functions are so impersonal and not at all interactive, so I have never found Blogspot's help line gave me an answer to any of the issues I have had with Blogspot.

4 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Blogger David Andrew said...

Its not taking long for me at which makes me wonder if it not something between you and your ISP, rather than blogspot?

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger ash said...

their help system is pretty cack, 'tis true.

Hope you're well Lor. Been thinking of ye. x

 
At 5:05 AM, Blogger Linda said...

I have no problems at all with comments or anything else on the new Blogger.com. I would tend to agree with the earlier comment about possible problems with your ISP. Or, could even be a problem with the computer itself. Whatever it is, I'm sure it's annoying!

 
At 2:19 AM, Anonymous Health help line said...

India gets first ever obesity and weight management toll free helpline

 

Post a Comment

<< Home