Plain in the city

A plain Quaker folk singer with a Juris Doctorate in his back pocket, salt in his blood, and a set of currach oars in the closet, Ulleann Pipes under his arm, guitar on his back, Anglo Irish baggage, wandering through New York City ... in constant amaze. Statement of Faithfulness. As a member of the Quaker Bloggers Ad Hoc Committee I affirm that I will be faithful to the Book of Discipline of my Meeting 15th Street Monthly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Flight insurance

I am away on a plane in a few hours. A street "prophet" told me last month that I was going to die in a car crash, burn up, and go to hell. So ... well, I always felt publishing these things is a funny sort of insurance. But, just think of the urban legion if anything happens. And one, dear friend ... know that between St. Anthony and this public sort of flight insurance ... all will be well, for thee as well as for me. Glue =)

3 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Blogger Michael said...

Very much looking forward to your safe return, Lor.

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger ef said...

Safe Travels!

 
At 2:25 AM, Blogger Michael Sheen said...

I am very happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation that’s at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best doc.
travel insurance online

 

Post a Comment

<< Home