Plain in the city

A plain Quaker folk singer with a Juris Doctorate in his back pocket, salt in his blood, and a set of currach oars in the closet, Ulleann Pipes under his arm, guitar on his back, Anglo Irish baggage, wandering through New York City ... in constant amaze. Statement of Faithfulness. As a member of the Quaker Bloggers Ad Hoc Committee I affirm that I will be faithful to the Book of Discipline of my Meeting 15th Street Monthly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends.

Friday, June 27, 2008

A Peaceful and Peaceable Goodbye

He was found on a Park Bench

War happens when two righteously angry people go at each other. I choose not to do that. It is likely that this blog ends here with this observation and prayer, please stop fighting, each one of you, one at a time.

Dearly with love

Lor

4 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger ash said...

where you going?

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Ciara said...

Lorcan, I hope you'll keep blogging from time to time. The world is so full of things to comment on, and we appreciate the privilege of having your thoughts and observations.

 
At 1:40 AM, Blogger Laurie Chase Kruczek said...

I have been there, Lorcan. I have had to step away from blogging. Sometimes what transpires online is not what we expect or want. I respect anyone who can back away and do other things when feeling led to so.

I hope to see you here again. You inspire me, and I know you inspire others, too. That is the great reward of blogging. We just don't always see it.

Take care and live, laugh, love In The Light,

Laurie Kruczek

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Greg Dunn said...

Lor, old love, sorry I haven't been in touch, been up to my back axles with credit crunch hell. Will try and make it over your side of the pond before complete economic meltdown, badly need some time off.

Loadsa love
Greg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home