Plain in the city

A plain Quaker folk singer with a Juris Doctorate in his back pocket, salt in his blood, and a set of currach oars in the closet, Ulleann Pipes under his arm, guitar on his back, Anglo Irish baggage, wandering through New York City ... in constant amaze. Statement of Faithfulness. As a member of the Quaker Bloggers Ad Hoc Committee I affirm that I will be faithful to the Book of Discipline of my Meeting 15th Street Monthly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Miracles continued

Miracles are not for thee, but to lead thee to good.

I expect more miracles are destroyed by greed than by skepticism.

1 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger Rich in Brooklyn said...

Hi Lorcan,
Now it's my turn to ask: Where's the next post?

I hope all is well with you. The message you were given (and passed on to us) at Meeting last Sunday was very moving.

- - Rich

 

Post a Comment

<< Home