Plain in the city

A plain Quaker folk singer with a Juris Doctorate in his back pocket, salt in his blood, and a set of currach oars in the closet, Ulleann Pipes under his arm, guitar on his back, Anglo Irish baggage, wandering through New York City ... in constant amaze. Statement of Faithfulness. As a member of the Quaker Bloggers Ad Hoc Committee I affirm that I will be faithful to the Book of Discipline of my Meeting 15th Street Monthly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

THE EPISTLE OF THE GRAY AVENGER

Due to the huge outpouring of interest in the Epistles of the Gray Avenger ( Twyla and Mary...) There is a new link... THE EPISTLE OF THE GREY AVENGER - Book the second is now on line... and if I can keep upright in my chair for another few hours... more to come... one of these hours, days, months or so...

1 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Blogger twila said...

Cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home