Plain in the city

A plain Quaker folk singer with a Juris Doctorate in his back pocket, salt in his blood, and a set of currach oars in the closet, Ulleann Pipes under his arm, guitar on his back, Anglo Irish baggage, wandering through New York City ... in constant amaze. Statement of Faithfulness. As a member of the Quaker Bloggers Ad Hoc Committee I affirm that I will be faithful to the Book of Discipline of my Meeting 15th Street Monthly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends.

Sunday, March 27, 2005

a short book

I wrote a short book once, a card. On one side it said, I am OK, Thee is OK, If thee is muckled with another, look inside, if thee still can't find an answer turn this over...

and it said the same thing on the other side.

I have been turning that card alot, of late. This may be why my posts have not spoken to many hearts in a long time. But, I have turned that card again. And I have found peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home