Plain in the city

A plain Quaker folk singer with a Juris Doctorate in his back pocket, salt in his blood, and a set of currach oars in the closet, Ulleann Pipes under his arm, guitar on his back, Anglo Irish baggage, wandering through New York City ... in constant amaze. Statement of Faithfulness. As a member of the Quaker Bloggers Ad Hoc Committee I affirm that I will be faithful to the Book of Discipline of my Meeting 15th Street Monthly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

"Funky little fifth sentence meme"

I got this from http://ofthebest.blogspot.com/ who tells you where she got it.

Rules:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post (or closest to it).
3. Find the 5th sentence (or closest to it).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.

This was mine...

We Quakers all sit down
and pass the thoughts around
to show we're all profoundon
solid Quaker ground

as true as ever...
lor
PS(Thanks A.G.)Notes on my trip tommorow...

2 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Blogger Rich in Brooklyn said...

Good exercise. My result was:

"Thanks to Chris for forwarding this article, which makes many very valid points".

- - Rich Accetta-Evans
Brooklyn Quaker

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger ash said...

Mine is as shameful as most of my old entries were... but is maybe the least shameful of all the sentences in the entry:

"then like 2 mins later, she texts me!"

yes...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home