Plain in the city

A plain Quaker folk singer with a Juris Doctorate in his back pocket, salt in his blood, and a set of currach oars in the closet, Ulleann Pipes under his arm, guitar on his back, Anglo Irish baggage, wandering through New York City ... in constant amaze. Statement of Faithfulness. As a member of the Quaker Bloggers Ad Hoc Committee I affirm that I will be faithful to the Book of Discipline of my Meeting 15th Street Monthly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Ok I'm impressed

Took the in which European city should you live... was pissed that in the arts catigory they did not list music, and yet... it came out...
You Belong in Dublin

Friendly and down to earth, you want to enjoy Europe without snobbery or pretensions.
You're the perfect person to go wild on a pub crawl... or enjoy a quiet bike ride through the old part of town.


go figure!

3 Comments:

At 4:39 AM, Blogger ash said...

I got Dublin too. It was hard... but I think they based it on this question: 'what one thing makes you want to live in Europe' Answer: 'beer'.

 
At 4:42 AM, Blogger Lorcan said...

I got in without the beer! I suppose it might have been the variety of arts question...
:)
lor

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger James Riemermann said...

I came up Dublin, too. Never been there. I'm crazy about London, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home