Plain in the city

A plain Quaker folk singer with a Juris Doctorate in his back pocket, salt in his blood, and a set of currach oars in the closet, Ulleann Pipes under his arm, guitar on his back, Anglo Irish baggage, wandering through New York City ... in constant amaze. Statement of Faithfulness. As a member of the Quaker Bloggers Ad Hoc Committee I affirm that I will be faithful to the Book of Discipline of my Meeting 15th Street Monthly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

"Your friend Lor's not very fashonable, is he?"

Genie and me, by Erica McDonald

Genie and me, by Erica McDonald
A quote from the young son of Friend John Elfrank... "Dad, your friend, Lor's not very fashonable, is he?" :)

1 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Blogger ash said...

fashion is what you make it really... by most standards i'm not a fashion-freak myself... i'll just dress as comfortably as I can and not much bother about the trends. they all change so darn quick anyhow...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home